Business Workshops & Seminars
For the past several years, innovative Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Nivea
, Mattel, The Gap, Procter & Gamble, Old Navy, KPMG, Turner Broadcasting
, have been utilizing Patrician McCarthy's Mien Shiang & Taoist Five Element Corporate Workshops for success in team building, human resources, customer and client interactions.
The Team Building Workshops are successful because they:
- promote collaboration
- celebrate diversity
- facilitate respect among co-workers
- garner acceptance of others' accomplishments
- bring people, ideas and processes together
- cultivate each employee's personal best
- resolve conflicts
- teach teams to emerge above the competition
Mien Shiang & the Taoist Five Elements enable human resources departments to:
- utilize specific interviewing techniques for different personalities
- hire the best people for the most appropriate position
- reassign current employees to more suitable positions within the company
Customer and Client Interactions
Mien Shiang & Taoist Five Element Workshops can improve a company's customer and client interaction by helping participants to:
- assess the needs of prospective clients
- give current clients what they need and want, while satisfying the company's needs as well
Uncover Your Team's Hidden Potential
Patrician McCarthy works with her clients to assess the personalities, strengths, and challenges of each member of a corporate team
and teaches them how to use this information in a way that builds the most assured, productive and creative team possible.
Reveal Each Individual's Strengths
Mien Shiang & Taoist Five Element Corporate Workshops show participants how to better understand their own nature and that of their co-workers, employees, senior staff,
and clients by using Mien Shiang and the Taoist Five Element philosophy. Most problems are a result of miscommunication and a misunderstanding of other people's motivations or natures.
For example: An employee who is perceived as being excessively dreamy
may be a classic Water Element personality
: He has a natural gift of imagination
and needs the freedom to explore several paths
before settling on the right one.
Another team member who is playful and always laughing
— classic Fire Element
personality traits — might be considered flighty or scattered by her more conservative coworkers, especially by a no-nonsense, practical
and contained Metal Element
personality. He may not easily recognize the Fire
person's natural intuition, instinct and charisma
- creative traits often valued by clients and team members.
Since there is no one correct way to behave or to approach a project, the challenge in many workplaces is in determining how to best utilize each member of the company so their diverse traits benefit themselves, their team, and the organization.
Mien Shiang provides a powerful way to recognize one’s own qualities and the qualities of others, creating harmony and productivity for your organization.