Taoist Psychology — analyzing the Five Element Personality types — uses metaphors devised by the ancient Taoist philosophers to explain the relationship, interaction, and ongoing change of everything in the Universe, including our behavior, emotions, and personalities. (Five Elements)The Face Reader, Second Edition, by Patrician McCarthy, is available through all major online book carriers. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and many more. (Learn more about The Face Reader) Online Courses. Our in depth, interactive online face reading and facial diagnosis courses are designed to accommodate each student's individual commitment and pace. (Online Courses)
- Read the article about Patrician and Mien Shiang in Allure Magazine online
- Watch Patrician's interview on the Dr. Lia Andrew's show.
- Watch Patrician's talk at 99u Conference
- Featured on Business Week businessweek.com, Patrician speaks with Senior Editor Suzanne Woolley about gaining insights by reading facial cues.
- We are about to read the candidate's faces for the 2016 races. See The Huffington Post article What the Candidates' Faces Reveal that features Patrician's face reading insights on past presidential candidates. Which face reading insights have proven most valuable?
Listen to a podcast interview with Patrician on Penguin.com: